Thank you for Visiting!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

I'm excited! Talking Tom (McDonald's)


 Amazing Grace is...

a Talking Tom toy from McDonald's Happy Meal USA in 2016 that say, "I'm excited!" I was able to add this toy in my collection when I went to the Malolos Toy Convention (MalCon) last July 16, 2022.

Did you know?

Talking Tom, also called Tom, is gray tabby cat and the title character of the franchise. Tom is a wisecracking, adventure-seeking cat, described as the "world's most popular cat". In his app, he is a fully animated interactive 3D character that users can tickle, poke and play with. Users can also get Tom to repeat what they say, but said in a higher pitch voice.[ The original Talking Tom Cat app was launched in July 2010 for iOS, followed by Talking Tom 2 in 2011. In 2013, the My Talking Tom app was released, followed by the My Talking Tom 2 app in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment