Thank you for Visiting!!!

Monday, June 27, 2022

Valt - Beyblade (McDonald's 2021)


 Amazing Grace is...

a Beyblade's Valt toy from McDonald's Happy Meal USA in 2021. I was able to procure the toy last June 25, 2022 during my visit to a remarkable store in Cubao Quezon City. I got to say this is definitely my to go to hub everytime I have the urge to add peculiar fast food toy in my collection.

Did you know?

Valt Aoi is the main protagonist of the anime and manga series, Beyblade Burst and Beyblade Burst Evolution. He is an enthusiastic Beyblader who founded Beigoma Academy's Beigoma Academy BeyClub, where he served as the team's captain. He competed in the National Tournament with Victory Valtryek Boost Variable and was the runner-up, but gained enormous popularity due to his incredible performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment