Thank you for Visiting!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Michael Jordan Giant Funko Pop 2023



 Last June 17, 2023, I visited the Collector’s Convention at the SM North EDSA. It’s been a while since I visited this particular SM so you could just imagine the nostalgia overload then went into my mind. I was hoping to find some old fastfood toys in my visit as I always do in other toy conventions but once I stepped in, I realized all the toys that are being sold here are new ones and the majority of which are Funko Pops. Anyways, I enjoy looking around and thankfully I found two McDonald’s Funko Pop which I got with a Buy One Take One promo. I could just say now that I am a proud owner of Mayor McCheese and Officer Big Mac. I am floored by the gigantic Funko Pop particularly this one of Michael Jordan. And since I can not own one, I didn’t pass for a chance to have a photoOp with the GOAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment