Thank you for Visiting!!!

Monday, October 14, 2019

Percy's Fast Food Toy No. 571 - Megatron (2019 McDonald's)



Did you know? 

 Megatron is a character from the Transformers franchise created by American toy company Hasbro in 1984, based on a design by Japanese toy company Takara. The original Megatron was the leader and warlord of the Decepticons, a fictional faction of sentient self-configuring modular extraterrestrial robotic lifeforms from the planet Cybertron. He serves as nemesis of the Autobot leader Optimus Prime.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Percy, my name is Ariel. I'm from Argentina and I collect Street Fighter toys and merchandising, specially Blanka in any shape or form. Could you please let me know if by any chance you happen to come across another Blanka figure from Jollibee that you would be willing to sell to me?

    My email is arielandresconde@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    You have an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Percy, my name is Ariel. I'm from Argentina and I collect Street Fighter toys and merchandising, specially Blanka in any shape or form. Could you please let me know if by any chance you happen to come across another Blanka figure from Jollibee that you would be willing to sell to me?

    My email is arielandresconde@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    You have an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ariel, for visiting my collection. I am aware of the Blanka figure released by Jollibee. unfortunately during that time I was buying only of the figures. If I happen to encounter another one just like it, I will keep you posted.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot, Percy! I know if there is somebody in the world who can help me get that figure it's you!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to look for a duplicate. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

      Delete