Tuesday, July 14, 2015
In 1977, Benjamin Blümchen's success story as the first elephant in the world Weather. Since then the talking pachyderm has made a unique career - and his famous is no longer an integral part of the children's rooms "Törööö!"!
Benjamin the Elephant ... is a talking elephant and the children's best friend
The Stories ...
• offer tales of today for today's children
• are versatile narratives that exciting and absolutely free of violence
• teach values such as helpfulness, friendship & Team spirit
The Benjamin the Elephant brand ...
• celebrates in 2012 its 35th anniversary
• has a brand awareness of 98% in the target group (source: icon kids & youth 2010 supported)
• is considered long-running in all children's entertainment Charts
• touring as a musical for the second time by the German-speaking countries
• is awarded umpteen times! - Ua was the NDS game honored "A Day at the Zoo" with the Giga-Maus 2009
Benjamin the elephant since 1989 continuously in TV: Since 2002: 52 TV episodes of 26 minutes regularly SuperRTL, Disney Channel and Playhouse Disney.
1989 visited Bibi in the episodes "The riding part 1 and 2" for the first time the Martinshof where she meets Tina and her family. The trip is not without consequences, because of the exciting stories on horse created from 1991 the hit series "Bibi & Tina".
Characteristics: Bibi & Tina ...
• are best friends
• possess great love for animals
• are close to nature and adventurous
The Stories ...
• make friendship, Pferdeabenteuer and Bibis witchcraft in the center
• offer many possibilities of identification for young girls
The Bibi & Tina brand ...
• brand is considered high potential
• celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2011
• has> 85% awareness in the target group (source: icon kids & youth 2010 supported)
TV coverage 2011: regularly in ZDF, Junior on Ki.Ka & TV